What are the characteristics of rescue boots
Rescue BootsThe tongue on the main body and the main body of the rescue shoe, the front and rear sides of the main body of the rescue boot are sewn with wear-resistant leather, the top of the front side of the main body of the rescue boot is sewn with a female hook and loop, and the top of the rear side of the main body of the rescue shoe is sewn with a traction belt, the inner side of the traction belt is sewn with a male hook and loop matching with a hard plate, the right top of the rescue shoe body is provided with a quick-locking shoelace loosening adjustment mechanism. The utility model has a reasonable design and a quick-tightening shoelace loosening adjustment mechanism, which is convenient to quickly fix both ends of the shoelace. The shoelace loosening adjustment is carried out by winding and internal adjustment is carried out by winding, which reduces shoelace exposure, reduces the risk of tripping caused by friction in dangerous work, and facilitates use, let's learn about the characteristics of rescue boots together!
Rescue BootsProduct technical features:
1. This pair of rescue boots is used for emergency rescue, field rescue, fire, civil defense and public order maintenance;
2. The upper is made of full-grain cowhide. The new aramid and Kevlar mixed materials are combined to enhance air permeability, waterproofness and flame retardancy. The new extremely light 200J safety baotou is a new composite material combined with resin transfer molding (RTM). The front and heel of the boot are made of black 1.8-2.0mm double-layer film leather. Soft single-layer black leather is used for the boot mouth, curved ribs and toe, with a thickness of 1.0-1.1mm, with good waterproof performance, combined with special suitable materials, more comfortable
3. High air permeability (the air permeability of the fabric is 800% higher than that of the European EN ISO 20345- 5.4.6 standard);
4. High-quality rescue boots provide a greater level of comfort to meet long-term daily use;
5. This pair of rescue boots is the lighter imported rescue boots on the market at present;
The stability of walking, running or uneven ground is 20% higher than that of the European standard EN ISO 20345;
7. The footbed is made of 80% PES-20 VISCOSA composite material with honeycomb structure design. The energy absorption in the heel area is 100 higher than that required by European standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.4;
8. Lining: Three layers of Goltes technology, one layer of 100%PA, the second layer of waterproof and water vapor ePTEE film, and the third layer of 100% woven PA are very suitable for various climatic conditions and outdoor activities;
9. The cushion adds comfortable parts to the posterior flexor muscle to provide ankle protection and further improve wear resistance. It is equipped with 25mm cortical ears. Long-term hiking gives good continuity and comfort.
10. This lightweight effect benefits from the rubber sole of the new material; the vibration absorption density is less than 0.5 g/cm, and the anti-rust photo of 5mm? The shoelace eye, with the zipper design, is more convenient and concise;
11. The sole of the rescue boot has excellent properties such as chemical fuel resistance, oil stain resistance, 300 high temperature resistance, flame retardant, anti-skid and anti-puncture. The bonding strength of the sole is 70% higher than that of European EN ISO 20345 22.214.171.124 standard;
12, 3M red reflective tape; Weight: 1710g (42 yards); Shoe height: 23cm (42 yards bottom), size range: 36-49;
The above introduction isRescue BootsWhat are the characteristics, if you need to know more, please feel free to contact us!
In the midsummer of Beijing, the sun is shining brightly and the sky is clear. The Chinese Communist Party History Exhibition Hall stands tall and magnificent.
Ding Xuexiang attended and delivered a speech at the "two excellent and one first" commendation meeting held by the central and state organs.
Beijing, 24 Jun (Reporter Meng Xiangfu) -- the commendation meeting for outstanding Communist Party members, outstanding party affairs workers, and advanced grass-roots party organizations of the central and state organs was held in Beijing on 24 June. Ding Xuexiang, member of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee and secretary of the Working Committee of Central and State Organs, attended the meeting and delivered a speech.
Members of the Party Group of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress and Party Members and Cadres of the National People's Congress
Xinhua News Agency, Beijing, 21 Jun (Reporter Chen Fei) -- members of the party leading group of the standing Committee of the National people's Congress and party members and cadres of the organs of the National people's Congress attended a party history class in Beijing on the afternoon of 21 June to listen to a special guidance report on the study and education of party history on "why the Communist Party of China can. Li Zhanshu, member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee, chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress and Secretary of the Party group, attended the meeting.
On June 24, the Information Office of the State Council released the white paper "the great practice of the Communist Party of China in respecting and protecting human rights", which systematically explained the achievements of the Communist Party of China in respecting and protecting human rights in the 100 years since its founding. On the same day, the Information Office of the State Council held a briefing to introduce the CPC's concept and practice of respecting and protecting human rights and answer questions from reporters.
China Central Radio and Television Launches Thematic Publication to Celebrate the 100 Anniversary of the Founding of the Communist Party of China
Beijing, June 25 (reporter Liu Yang) the launching ceremony of the theme publication to celebrate the 100 anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of China was held in Beijing on June 25. Shen Haixiong, deputy director of the Central Propaganda Department, director and editor-in-chief of China Central Radio and Television, attended the meeting.